Thursday, January 29, 2009

Suspicious Behavior

Thanks to my friend Tiffany for inspiring me, I have been having a blast saving tons of money on my shopping lately. This week at CVS, I got 7 bags of Stacy's pita chips, paying $2.50 out of my pocket, and receiving $10 in CVS bucks to use on a future purchase. Score! And at Giant Eagle, I bought $120 worth of groceries for $50. I am in the process of organizing my coupons. I want them in the order they are in at Giant Eagle. So, the solution seemed simple enough to me. I took my camera with me, and snapped pictures of each of the signs over each aisle that says what is found in that aisle. Well, I turned around, and found a manager staring at me. Turns out he said some lady complained b/c she thought I was taking her picture. I explained what I was doing, and offered to show him my pictures. To my annoyance, he didn't believe me, and made me show him all my pictures. He said there was a map of the store available at Customer Service. I got that, but it wasn't complete enough. So today I went with my partial list of what each aisle contained, and filled the holes in by hand...no camera. And my order the other day got red flagged b/c I was saving too much money...apparently, if you save more than 30%, the system flags it. Another manager had to come over and finish entering in my coupons. I am waiting for them to change their rules or bar me from the store LOL.

No comments: