Monday, February 9, 2009

This is fun!


Today, I had so much fun shopping. Guess how much I paid for all the items in this picture bought at CVS and Giant Eagle?


That includes:

3 bags valentine candy (for the kids to attach to their classroom valentines)

2-1o packs of batteries

Gilette fusion razor

5 speed stick deoderants

2 Gilette shampoos

4 tubes toothpaste

6 boxes wheat thins (small)

1 box nutter butters (small)

4 fruit roll up stickerz

6 bags chex mix


.....The grand total for all this stuff was exactly $4.00. I found a cool cashier at Giant Eagle who doesn't mind scanning all my coupons, and watches to make sure they all go through. This was my most fun shopping trip so far!


1 comment:

Laura P said...

Wow Bek, we were not anywhere as successful as you. Your success stories keep me motivated to keep trying and to pay better attention to detail!